Friday 9 January 2015

Historical Sew Monthly

For some time now I've been following the progress of dressmakers around the globe on the Dreamstress's "Historical Sew Fortnightly." What a feat, I thought, as I looked enviously at the beautiful garments that had been created. But it was never something I considered that I could do. Sew something new every two weeks? Impossible!

Nevertheless, in 2015, I am planning to participate in the Historical Sew Monthly. I am a little nervous about this. I hope that the monthly (rather than fortnightly) deadlines will be manageable, and I hope that I will have a good time during it. I enjoy sewing, so hope that the challenge-like nature of the project will add to my enjoyment of my hobby, rather than detract from it. This brand new blog has been created solely for the purpose of having somewhere to post the things to make, so hopefully the effort of trying to make it work will not go to waste...

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment